Information on the processing of personal data
BRICKSHOP processes personal data of customers and suppliers and of subjects who voluntarily communicate (by phone or fax or e-mail) their personal data to our sales office or to our management.
The owner, Manuel Ferrazzi, guarantees within the framework of the regulatory provisions that the processing of personal data takes place in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Purpose of processing:
- fulfill legal obligations, regulations, community legislation, civil and tax regulations
- to carry out and carry out consultancy and sales activities and provide all agreed services to the interested party
- to carry out activities related to the BRICKSHOP economic activity, such as filling in the personal data and internal statistics, for billing, keeping the accounts of customers and suppliers
- sending information (by post, fax and e-mail) regarding any news
- credit protection and debt management
- insurance purposes, in particular for credit insurance
We inform you that our customers` data will be processed exclusively within BRICKSHOP and for the purposes described, in compliance with all safety measures.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes your personal data, only of an ordinary nature, will be communicated if necessary:
- to Public Administrations and Authorities, where required by law
- to all those physical and / or juridical persons, public and / or private (legal, administrative and fiscal consultancy offices, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, etc.), when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the ways and for the purposes listed above
The interested party can obtain from the holder confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him and their communication in intelligible form. The interested party may also request to know the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of the processing as well as the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, the identification of the identification details of the owner, of the appointed managers and of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them. The interested party has the right to obtain the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and without reason to the processing that concerns him for the purpose of sending advertising or sales material direct or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights in question can be exercised by making a request to the data controller in question:
BRICKSHOP di Ferrazzi Manuel
Via G. Leopardi 54
I-39012 Merano (BZ)
by registered letter or e-mail to the address: email@example.com